Bob's Circumcision Experience

Bob recently sent in photos of his circumcision. He went to Dr Michael Read as well. 

I have attached the email and photos below. Cheers mate

Hey Mate,


I also had Dr Reed in April this year. I am 27 yrs old. My story is the same as yours. Pondered over it for a few years then made the decision.

No pain at all was really surprised! No hiccups with the healing. Sexual wise I enjoy it a lot more!

My scar is somewhat slower to break down than yours still quite bulky but is improving.


Hope that helps.
(p.s.: I asked for a high cut and showed him pics but this is what he gave me he did say it was higher than he likes to do so I would be interested to see what hid 'low' cut looks like...)


Cheers



STRAIGHT AFTER THE SURGERY








DAY 4







TWO MONTHS









THREE MONTHS








FOUR MONTHS







Share on :
Bob's Circumcision Experience
Bob's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5