Desmond needs post-circumcision advice!

Hello! 

I received an email a guy in Phoenix, Arizona! See his message below. He needs some advise!

I want to thank you for creating this blog. It has been a great experience reading other stories and helping me through my own circumcision. I am not in my fourth week healing and have had the stitches out for about 8-9 days now. My circumcision line looks so weird! I am hoping it is normal and maybe some have experienced the same issue. 

I have attached pictures. Pretty much all long the circumcision line where the stitches were are bumps all along; looks pretty weird. Let me know your thoughts. If you could post it to the blog that would be great!

Thanks! 




Share on :
Desmond needs post-circumcision advice!
Desmond needs post-circumcision advice!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5