Darwin's Circumcision Experience

Hello (from California!),

I've been following this blog periodically over the last few months when considering circumcision.  From looking at all the adult circumcisions performed, my fear of having a botched penis was alleviated. Also,  from reading several blogs about heightened sexual sensation, I was very inclined to get the procedure done.  Background information about myself: I’m 23 years old living in California and had no medical issues with my penis.

The below procedure was performed on March 3, 2014.

Day 1
No pain from surgery. I was pretty numbed from the general anesthetic.  I had a compression bandage
and gauze wrapped around my penis.  Doctor advised me that I would be able to remove it after 48-hours.
Day 5
The bandage was removed two days ago.  I had to sit in a tub and soak my penis in warm water for the
bandage to come off more easily.  Word of advice, SLOWLY remove the bandage as it will sting a little
bit, especially around the circumcision line.    As you can see from the picture below, I got a low
and tight circumcision. The gland and the shaft was pretty swollen.  The soluble sutures are very
visible.

Day 6 – Day 10
Not really much update, One suture was kind of coming out.  Nocturnal erections are somewhat
painful since the skin is being tugged by the sutures.  I had to pop a few hydrocodone pain pills
to help me sleep


Day 16
I lost several stitches by day 16.  I had a follow-up appointment yesterday with the doctor and he
said that all is healing well.  As you can see, my circumcision line is still a little inflamed and that’s
what those little bump and raised edges are.  The doctor advised me that those bumps will go away
and some did during the course of day 10- 12, somewhere around there! I was also able to rub the head
today and managed to.......get some pleasure. : )
Will keep you folks updated on the next few days/weeks!
Share on :
Darwin's Circumcision Experience
Darwin's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5