Zelman's Adult Circumcision

Hi there!

I've been following your blog for a while now, very interesting collection of authentic testimonies. If you like, here are my story and my images. I'm very much into black and white photography, hope it's OK.

I'm originally from New Zealand, but live in the UK now.

I had this done in Germany while studying there. They have a pretty good healthcare system, and I ended up running into trouble with a phimosis forming after I had repeatedly torn my frenulum. It became so bad that I ended up seeking treatment, and they just said “well, off with it then, and it’ll be all the better for it, you’ll see.”
To my surprise, they did it under full, general anesthetic, and it was all done and dusted when I woke up. They also kept me at the hospital for three full days afterwards, which really surprised me. I suppose they take no chances. Maybe that’s why they build the kinds of cars they do.
When the nurse changed the bandage on the second day, I was again surprised when she asked me to “push the skin forward.” I didn’t think I’d have one anymore, as that’s kind of the point of a circumcision, but she insisted, and amazingly, there was just enough left to plop over onto the glans. It wasn’t easy to get it there, because it was all swollen and there were horrendous-looking stitches all around it, but that swelling actually seemed to go down the instant the skin rolled over. When I asked if she was sure this was done right, because I kind of had a different image in mind of what the outcome typically would be, she was like “yeah, I know what you mean, but that would just be too much, we don’t do them like that.”
Skeptical at first, I have to say now that it is very clever this way. I can choose to go “convertible” easily if I want to, or pull it forward to encase the glans when going for a run or something. I feel like I have a dual function thing going now. Very cool. And I think it does everything it should be doing.
Greetings from the UK,
Zel.











Share on :
Zelman's Adult Circumcision
Zelman's Adult Circumcision
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5