John's Circumcision Experience

John recently sent in photos of his circumcision. He went to Dr Michael Read also.

I have attached the email and photos below. Cheers mate



Hi there,

Thanks for the opportunity to let me post on your blog. I also had my adult circumcision done at GC Circumcisions with Dr Read. I had it done in May 2013 so it's been 4 months now. I'm 40 years old now so I'm a bit older than the other fellows who've posted here. Let me say to anyone considering getting it done, don't let your age hold you back. Dr Read told me he averages 1000 circs a year and that he's had gentleman it their 60's get it done.

Now I don't like having regrets in life but since I've had it done the biggest one I've had is not getting it done when I was younger. I'm just finding everything from sex to hygiene and cleanliness way beyond my expectations. I can't get the smile off my face. The procedure and recovery was painless. 

Four months on now and the scar line is softening and the tight feeling during erections is feeling quite normal. The team at GC Circumcisions were fantastic and made me feel calm and welcome. So I hope this info gives anyone who's considering getting it done to go for it. Don't believe the anti-circ zealots and their hate propaganda.

Cheers









Share on :
John's Circumcision Experience
John's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5