(UPDATE) John just got cut! Read his story!

Hi all!

DAY 4!!

Just an update on my circumcision. I had it done 4 days ago with a General Anaesthetic. The procedure went great and i would recommend anyone who has the chance to consider a General Anaesthetic. I note a lot of contributors to the Blog have had it done under Local and I was prepared to have that done, but the Urologist I saw preferred to do it with GA, and i also read alot of web sites including the NHS site which recommend GA for adults. I went in at 4.00pm and had it done at 5pm. I walked to the Operating theatre, went under at 5.20pm and woke up at 6.20pm and all was done. I left at 9.00pm and was home at 9.30pm. I did have a L A injection at the time for pain relief while i was asleep and an Antibiotic injection. I woke with a bandage on the wound but that came off before i left the hospital. 

I was given codeine and paracetamol. I took the paracetamol although the pain is very minimal at present. It is uncomfortable though and is taking time to get used to the rubbing of the glans on my underwear. 

Healing looks to be going Ok, no bleeding, a lot of swelling and bruising which is going fast. I asked about the style of circumcision i.e. high, low, loose or tight before the op and I was told it would depend on the amount of skin that needed to be removed. At the moment it looks a low cut and is quite loose but is difficult to tell with the swelling.

I was out and abut the next day, walking the dog and I am back to work within 2 days and  and haven't noticed any real problems except the rubbing and discomfort. I have had a few erections at night and during the day which haven't caused any main problems. Have to say the procedure has been a breeze, will have to see in the next few weeks how it gets on. Sent some photos. The first are the morning after the procedure and the rest are 4 days later. I have been bathing twice a day to keep it clean

John







Share on :
(UPDATE) John just got cut! Read his story!
(UPDATE) John just got cut! Read his story!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5