The Perfect Circumcision?

Hi all,


Thanks for viewing my blog. I have decided to write this to cover almost all the questions I regularly get asked via comments. This is just my personal opinion and also based on experience. Opinions would be great!



TIGHTNESS
I believe that on a level of loose to (moderate to) tight, the best is moderate. Right in the middle. This is what I requested for my circ and I believe you can retain the best of both worlds. There are positives to both ends of the spectrum and I think it really depends on the individual.

If you go for a loose cut, then you retain a significant amount of movement in the shaft, this could also cover the head while soft which may help retain some fine-touch sensitivity. This cut I believe would suit someone who reluctantly is getting cut for purely medical reason and wants to retain as much foreskin as possible. 

If you choose a tight cut, it will look (in my opinion) better, however you lose any shaft movement when erect. It is my belief that the combination of my remaining shaft movement as well as the sensitivity of my head and circ line have made my circ very enjoyable. If it were a very tight circ and I didn't have the shaft movement, I really believe I would probably have regretted the decision to be cut.



CUT STYLE
I feel that I have been quite clear throughout my blog on my favourite cut style. I prefer a high cut. I read a lot online about the style before I went in and through a process of research and my personal experience, decided that the inner foreskin was by far more sensitive than the outer skin. Retaining as much of the inner skin as possible was my aim. This does not mean that it is better or worse than any other. In saying all of that, my circ line is a lot more sensitive than the inner skin... So a low circ may not be significantly less sensitive.

Low cut is where the cut line is closest to the head of the penis. You retain little inner skin.

High cut is where you retain a lot of inner foreskin. I personally prefer a higher cut, I think it looks better and means that you retain as much inner skin as possible.



FRENULUM
Ahhh.... This amazing question. To keep or not to keep. Once again it really depends on the individual. I have an (apparently!) small frenulum which is sensitive and I definitely wanted to keep it. My doc obliged with my request as he said it was small and is easier to keep than remove. I have looked at many blogs where they have had theirs removed and the frenulum is always mentioned as being the worst part, it oozes and seeps yellow liquid and is often the most painful.
I think it is up to you. If you have a wide (or large) frenulum then it might be best to remove it as keeping it may affect the aesthetics of the final final product. 



My Perfect Circumcision would be high and moderate tightness while retaining the frenulum.

Let me know what you think. :-)
Share on :
The Perfect Circumcision?
The Perfect Circumcision?
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5