Max's Circumcision Experience

Hi guys,


Thought I’d post my experience as well. I only stumbled across this very informative blog a week after my operation so unfortunately I can only give you ‘after’ shots.
My operation was done in Werribee, Melbourne and the pictures you are seeing are what my penis looks like 15 weeks to the day after the operation.

I had no issues and had a fully normal functioning foreskin, but chose to do this operation purely for personal reasons being hygiene and aesthetics. I don’t why but I have always wanted it done and waited until my late thirties to proceed with it. I really regret not doing it earlier though because I am amazed on how quick the healing process is and how simple the procedure was.

After an initial bulked billed consultation, I booked the operation in and drove myself to the clinic where about approx. 40 min later I was done! I was a little nervous but wasn’t a major issue. I was able to drive myself home with no issues as well.
I would say that my experience was that there was very little pain once the aesthetic wore off. However I did take things very easy that day when I got home and took some Panadol just to be sure. The next evening I was out for dinner! 7-10 days later and the stitches were out and at 13 days I was able to give it a gentle and needed test drive.

I wasn’t that informed about certain styles of circs but I requested to have my cut line not too high – basically just above helmet when flaccid. The doctor said it was his preferred method anyway so all was good. I didn’t know before hand but he removed my frenulum as he said during the operation that it made for a smoother finish but I wasn’t fussed and took his advice.

Overall, I believe I got a low and loose circ? It has been a 100% positive experience for me and really cannot say Ive lost much sensation whatsoever. It certainly is waaaay easier to keep clean and I much prefer it this way - my wife says she can’t feel a difference sexually and she prefers the look too!
Hope this helps anyone else who is considering getting what I describe as quite a minor procedure.

Regard Max   







Share on :
Max's Circumcision Experience
Max's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5