NINE MONTHS!!!

Hi all!

Thanks for reading my blog and I am so glad that so many of you have found it helpful. I apoligise if I have no replied to every comment as this blog actually takes up a lot of time now! Haha

Anyway, time for an update with myself. End of March this year, I got circumcised at the age of 22. Always wanted it done and STILL extremely happy that I got it done. It definitely takes longer to cum, but I think of this as a huge positive for not just myself... Haha. I have learnt many new masturbating techniques and have enjoyed sex SO much more. I feel significantly more confident in my own skin (or lack there of... hehe).

There has honestly not been a single day that I have regretted it. I love how clean it is and how nice it looks. I was thinking the other day about how much time I have saved from not having to clean a foreskin every shower.

It is an aspect of a circumcision that is overlooked, but I think, quite a positive! Let's hypothetically say that you have on average, 1 and a half showers a day, and you spend 30 seconds cleaning your uncut penis every shower. By being circumcised, this works out that you have an extra 274 minutes a year purely by not having to clean so vigorously! I have wasted almost 5 hours a year, since I was a teenager, just cleaning my foreskin... Wow.



Photos below. You can see faint stitch lines that actually looks worse in these pics (perhaps because of the lighting) than they do in real life. I would obviously have liked to to be perfect... But overall, very happy. A straight scar and has healed nicely. After viewing so many others online, I think my circ is alright. :-)





Share on :
NINE MONTHS!!!
NINE MONTHS!!!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5