Venezuela Man's Circumcision Experience

Hi, im from Venezuela, 24 years old. Im proudly cut since 14 - 02 - 2014 and the doctor fix me my varicocele problem too, sorry about my english if you see few errors, my main language is Spanish.

I made this decision for some reasons!
1- Frenulum too short, got broken few times.
2- Forekin tight and long, i can see and feel the difference because my glans look bigger as i wished at both status ( flaccid and erect ). and stronger erections my better blod flow.
3- I cleaned my penis every day but always had a particular smell because always got covered by the glans, and now its gone.( i never had problems with girls about smell ).
4- aesthetic reason, look better without foreskin (sexy).

The day of the surgery i went asleep complete with general anesthesia, i was so nervious that i havent asked to the doctor about circumsicion styles, so he did to me a low and loose style, he removed me like the 90% of my inner skin, i had pearly papules too so the doc removed using a electric scalpel, i didnt asked to remove it, he did like a gift for me.

Surgery time like 1 one hour, but i awake 1 hour later with high pain on penis and my pubic area because he removed me the varicocele problem on booth testicles, they put me on a room 24hours apllying me analgesics and antibiotics so i went home the next day obviously.

First and second weeks high pain on night " extreme erections ", i removed by myself all stiches on my penis the 7 and 8 day to have a better results aestethic, i had blood clot on my penis and pubic area, was horrible i had to remove it pushing the scar to drain the blood because it was like stuck, and my body doesnt absorbed neither.

About my testicles like 1 month using a hanger and applying ice bands to reduce inflammation, and pills for inflammation and antibiotics to avoid an infection.

Now i feel like a woman who get breast implants, i mean very happy with results, my frenulum was removed, and i dont miss it, orgams are stronger, on a future im sure that i will get recirc on like 20 years laters because i have loose style so my forekin will grow up a little i bet.

Im open to questions, comments! i guess that on my country the 85 90% mens have forekins, the rest i think got circumcised by phimosis problems.  










Share on :
Venezuela Man's Circumcision Experience
Venezuela Man's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5