DAY 84 - WEEK 12 - 17/06/13

Hi there


Thanks to a lot of the people for all the messages and support of how my procedure went, especially thanks to all those who have liked the blog and have found it useful. The blog is going to hit 40,000 views in the next couple of days! :-)

While this blog has consumed a SIGNIFICANT amount of my time, from the get-go, my only intention with this blog was to help others in their decision. I have no connection to Dr Reed or his practice, I have only included his name in this blog because I understand that a lot of heartache can be caused once you have made the decision to be cut and deciding who/where you are going to go under the knife because there are a lot of other blogs out there and dare I say, a lot of them do not look great.

Anyway... Everything is healing well. Still using Vitamin E cream on the cut line and I am not sure if it is helping but it is looking better. I am loving the cleanliness of it all and not having to clean extra times in a day and focus on cleaning under the foreskin and other gross things...

(I had extremely good hygiene before the surgery but it was somewhat time consuming... I mean, 2 minutes a day equals an hour a month of cleaning the extra bit of skin. I am not trying to start an argument there but PERSONALLY, it could get gross and it was something that I could live without doing! In a sense, I have gained an extra 12hrs a year. Which when you put it that way, the cost isn't too bad).

 And while a lot of people have expressed there opinion on how I have "ruined my body" and other really helpful comments, I love it. And most of all, I loved the fact that I had the choice to get cut.






My only slight issue is the extra skin underneath. Not super noticable and not a major concern but more of a slight aesthetic issue. This is possibly caused from where it ripped and healed. And I think that if THIS is my only issue I have with it, then it was a good job!
  
You can kind of see in this pic, the fine stitch line that goes around the cut. It has actually shown up quite well in this photo and I don't feel that it looks this bad in person... But then again, I only ever see it from a torso away ;-)


-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-

To all of you commenting or planning to a negative comment, please don't waste your time. I will delete it as it does not help anyone. This resource is here for those wanting help in their decision and a pathetic, trawling comment helps no one. Except for wasting my own time.

Cheers!
Share on :
DAY 84 - WEEK 12 - 17/06/13
DAY 84 - WEEK 12 - 17/06/13
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5