DAY 100!!! - 04/07/13

So today is Day 100!!! And the blog is at 60,000 views, which is ridiculous! ;-)

The scar is loosening and becoming noticably softer than it has been. Which is exciting because I am sure that it is only going to get better. I know that I read before I got it done that 'One year is when it will start to look normal', but I actually couldn't be happier... (I mean, I wish it looked perfect about 100 days ago but hey! Haha)

The scar line is starting to look really really good now. I am actually so happy!


The scar is still noticable and so are the stitch lines but I guess I am looking for them because they worry me that they are too noticable. But the whole skin is starting to look like one now. Which the scar softening and the mucosa tissue is looking a lot better than it has been, especially comparing to around Day 40 when it was still fairly swollen. Most of it was gone by Day 60 and now it is fine, obviously... Haha

 





A lot of people have been asking me about SENSATION... Well I read something before I got done. It said that the head of the penis to an uncut guy feels like the inside of your hand (palm), whereas to a cut guy, it feels like the top of your hand. I distinctly remember trying this at the time and agreeing 100% that mine felt like the inside of my hand (palm). I try it now and it worryingly, does feel like the top of my hand. Which is interesting...
BUT not the end of the story!

While it does feel less sensitive, it is actually only the light touch sensitivity that has reduced. The full on (erect) sensitivity is still there and feels better than ever! Sensation during sex is a lot better for me. I always felt like my penis was kind of wanking inside of someone, rather than feeling the inside of them fully like I do now. I prefer it now as you can really feel the warmth and friction of the other person and this has heightened the intimacy of sex for me. Interestingly, I also last a lot longer than I used to... Which, while I was never a two-pump-shotgun, it has really helped me out as I don't get as close and quickly as I used to. And I feel our timings are more on queue than ever.

I chose to get a higher cut (against my Doctor's wishes) and due to this, I feel that I retained a significant level of sensation. The cut line is very sensitive and I tend to focus on there and the head during masturbation. Wanking sensation for me has not noticably changed. (I have always chosen to wank with my shaft skin held tight, so my technique has not really changed at all!) But all-in-all, I hope this hasn't put you off. It still feels great and while it does not feel as sensitive, when it comes time to using it, I can still feel absolutely everything.
Another close up of the scar line. Very happy with Dr. Read's work.



Share on :
DAY 100!!! - 04/07/13
DAY 100!!! - 04/07/13
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5