Ian's Circumcision Experience

I was 13/14 when I learnt about circumcision. It intrigued me. Anything to do with sex always has. So when I learnt about it, I was fascinated. So the amount of research I did was unbelievable. I'm from India originally but I grew up in the UAE, where the Muslim culture is desensitised to such issues. In India, circumcision isn't very common and can be considered taboo to talk about it in some parts (as it is with any sex related topic).

I soon realised I had phimosis. So I immediately decided that I wanted to get circumcised. Due to me being too shy to talk to my parents about it, I looked at alternative ways to solve my problem. Eventually I did talk to my parents and we decided to see a urologist. But each doctor I went to never felt right. And I was in a place mentally where I wasn't ready to have the operation. Partly due to fear, partly due to the different opinions of people on circumcision. 

There was never and I doubt there will ever be a middle ground between those who are pro-circumcision and anti-circumcision. While going between doctors for about two years and researching I realised there was no solid proof to any of the claims either side was making. So at this point it was a purely personal choice. 

By the time I was 17 I decided enough was enough. Either I do it now or I probably never will. All this while though, my foreskin did stretch enough to comfortably pull it back. But my frenulum was rather short and prevented masturbation from being enjoyable. Also, due to not having exposed my head earlier, it was super sensitive. I eventually decided to have it done not only due to the short frenulum (as I am aware there is a surgery to remove only the frenulum), but also because I liked the look of a circumcised penis. 

So December 2012, I decided I would do it. Finally picked a urologist and decided on a date after my winter exams. The doctor decided to do it with general anaesthesia. I also asked him to place the cut a little bit high and leave a part of my frenulum. Went in that morning. In under 6 hours I was put under anaesthesia, operated on and discharged. 

There was a lot of swelling but that reduced in about a week. As far as pain goes, there was no pain. Erections were rather uncomfortable and I had to sleep in a way I wasn't used to. Stitches came out in about 2 weeks. And swelling reduced completely in about 3. By the 6th week, everything was fine. Still getting used to exposed head. 

As you'll see in the pictures, the cut is rather high, but theres a lot of loose skin left over. So erections and masturbation is quite comfortable. Though I had to learn how to masturbate differently. Despite some loose skin left over, I needed to use lube. And the orgasms are better for some reason. 

So overall I'm happy. Wished I'd done it sooner but you know, this stuff happens. Again, its a personal choice. I honestly feel there's no solidity in the arguments of the pro and anti camp. If you feel it will make you happy then do it. 







Share on :
Ian's Circumcision Experience
Ian's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5