My Own Circumcision - ONE YEAR ON!!! =)

Hi all,


Thanks for everyone's continued input into this blog, it has really helped it become a leading form of advice for adults interested in getting circumcised. I will continue to keep adding people's experiences to the blog when I get the time (usually at least once a week). I have considered getting another admin for the blog, but the amount of effort that has gone into it to get it this far, could be all lost if log-in information gets out and the blog gets deleted...


A few mile stones recently as a few of you have emailed me to notify/remind me!! The blog will surpass 500,000 page views this week! Crazy how it has grown to the beast that it has.


I have also personally just surpassed one year since my circ (technically Day 403 today)!!! So I have attached an update to my comparison photos that I was doing this time last year!

It is all going well. It has taken some getting used to, but I have not stopped loving my decision. While, it is obviously not perfect, I think it looks pretty good. It is realistically not going to improve a lot more from what it is now, but I am happy. Unless you look up close (just like in this photo), it looks like just any other child's circumcision. The ridge has slowly faired up a little more than it was with my foreskin, but other than that, it all looks the same. Except the vein... Not that I really mind. But interestingly, it was removed in surgery (if you look at the first post on the blog, you will see it clearly) and it has essentially grown back! Maybe a doctor or someone with medical knowledge can shed some light on the reasons why this would happen?

Speaking of doctors...Dr Reed from Gold Coast Circumcisions was great, there are a couple of minor things I wish I had been more specific about and I wish I had used anti-scar creams more than I did. I had a high & medium tight cut and I think it is a perfect style. Enough skin to still masturbate like a mad man, but tight enough to get the friction. It is so much better =)

Sensitivity - Yes there has been a reduction in the 'fine touch' sensitivity (as you would expect) but it still feels great. I am actually having sex/masturbating more than I was before the operation and I unquestionably find the sensation, the tightness, the friction, all things feel better than before!! I really hated how 'super sensitive' I was before the circ and this has improved it considerably. For anyone worried about "loss of sensitivity", be assured that it is nothing to really worry about. If you are really sensitive now and want to feel sex more, rather than focusing on not cumming so quickly, or becoming overwhelmed with the sensitivity, then this is for you. I still get really sensitive on my frenulum as well as my head when it gets moist/lubed.

Cleanliness has been amazing also. I would recommend a circ for purely this reason alone, to anyone considering.

For any of you considering circumcision, I would recommend going through people's posts on the blog. Everyone is slightly different! I wish you all a safe year and feel free to email me with any updates or requests for information, otherwise posting a comment is likely to get the satisfactory responses from other bloggers :-)

Cheers


Share on :
My Own Circumcision - ONE YEAR ON!!! =)
My Own Circumcision - ONE YEAR ON!!! =)
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5