(UPDATE) Alex's Circumcision Experience

Here's some more pics from week 1 from the bandage being taken off right up to this morning.  

I'm unsure about how I feel about the circ.  I'm going to be patient and let it all settle down until I make a decision.  So far I have to say that the sensitivity is becoming less uncomfortable and the stitches are starting to dissolve.  The night time erections still hurt but settle if I pull my knees up to my chest or get up and stand up for a minute.  

I wasn't prepared for the unsightly look of the head of the penis with the skin peeling but have since ben advised that this is normal and will settle as the skin gets used to being exposed all the time.  










Share on :
(UPDATE) Alex's Circumcision Experience
(UPDATE) Alex's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5