Alex's Circumcision Experience

Hi,  

Thanks for your blog.  Its really helped.  

I had to have a circ on the 14th April.  It was not something that I had previously considered as I was happy with my penis and my foreskin, but after a course of antibiotics then being prescribed kenacomb for ballanitis two years ago things got worse.  I had a fixed drug eruption after using the kenacomb which resulted in ulceration of the head and under the foreskin.  Not very nice at all.  This then lead to having symptoms being managed by daily application of steroid cream.  After several dermatologist appointments the general consensus was that I would need a circumcision to stop experiencing the inflammation from ballanitis.  So after 2 years of the original symptoms I've had the cut and here are some pics.  The dressing comes off tomorrow and hopefully its the end of this ongoing drama.  I had a general anesthetic and can't complain.  There has been next to no pain since the surgery with the exception of the nocturnal erections.  They really hurt, but resolve if I get up and have a walk around.  

Thanks again for your blog.  

Alex


BEFORE





AFTER






Share on :
Alex's Circumcision Experience
Alex's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5