Jim's Circumcision Experience

Today I had my circumcision done at a clinic in Drummoyne NSW. I am 29 years old and It's something I have wanted ever since I was a child with a foreskin that would not retract properly. Despite having no foreskin issues in later years it has taken me this long to make the decision with the support of my darling wife.

The worst part of the procedure for me was the first injections of local anaesthetic, after this I could not feel a thing. The numbing would wear off after a while at which point I would feel a light pricking and the doctor would top up the anaesthetic. I was a little scared to look when he told me he was finished, however was very pleased with the result! It is a nice tight looking circumcision with the cut line about 1.5cm above my glans. The bandage was applied with antibiotic ointment, instructions for reapplication given and I was driving myself home!

I'm home now, the anaesthetic has worn off and the pain isn't too bad. I have taken a couple of pandeen forte which he prescribed, and will take some sudafed before bed which apparently helps prevent sexual arousal which I don't want at this point in time ;)

Attached are some before and after photos. I hope to assist others in their decision as they have assisted me with mine through reading this blog. 

Regards


Before

 Straight After!

Share on :
Jim's Circumcision Experience
Jim's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5