(UPDATE) Jim's Circumcision Experience

Day 3 early morning
03/04/14

I took my time removing the bandage for the first time since the op. I Had a little minor bleeding as the bandage had stuck just next to my frenulum. I carefully cleaned my cut line and glans with warm water and antiseptic solution, had a shower and dried my penis. I added a new dressing with bactroban ointment and applied a fresh bandage. So far there hasn't been much swelling.


Day 4 evening
04/04/14

The last couple of days I have woken up to a stretching feeling with the early stages of an erection. I've managed to hit the brakes in time and never really felt much pain. Just today, underneath my glans started to feel a little itchy where the minor bleeding was at the sticking bandage on day 3. When I took the bandage off I noticed that the bandage was stained yellow just underneath my frenulum. I carefully cleaned with antiseptic again, had a shower and carefully dried my penis carefully with cotton wool. I noticed it became a little swollen just bellow the frenulum (as you can see from the pictures). I applied a fresh dressing with the antibiotic ointment and wrapped a stretch bandage around. I'm hoping the swelling goes down in the next couple of days, I'm not to worried at this stage and will return to the doctor if it becomes worse on Monday.

Will update next on the evening of day 6








Share on :
(UPDATE) Jim's Circumcision Experience
(UPDATE) Jim's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5