Submit your photos!

Hi everyone!


So this blog has become a total monster! I started this blog with the intention of finishing it up after 12 months and leaving it to RIP in the big wide world of the internet... Now it is huge and taking up a significant amount of my time. Being a large blog attracts a few spam comments, along with the odd anti-circ commentor. I try my hardest to keep this blog clean from any bot posts but in between a full-time job and a lot of travel, it gets hard to keep up. I try my hardest, but as a 23yo one-man-band, it gets challenging!

The intention of this blog is not to post a biased view on adult circumcision. I appreciate that the very idea of a circumcision blog is biased, but I post everything that gets submitted to me and do not change or remove any text. 

If someone gets circumcised and hates it, I will post it.
If they regret it, I will post it. If they love it, I will post it.

People commenting saying that this blog is "so biased" and "influencing people into getting done" are not correct. I have posted REAL people's REAL experiences. If they all happen to be positive, then I cannot help that! Influential, well of course it is. But I do not denote whether that is positive or negative influence.

I am giving you all the chance to help others in making their decisions as to whether they want to be circumcised. Submit your story and photos (before/after) to the email below:

Goldcoastcirc@gmail.com

Share on :
Submit your photos!
Submit your photos!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5