(4 YEARS ON!) Ryan's Circumcision Experience! (UPDATE)

Hi again!

Wow I almost can't believe it's been 4 years now since my circumcision and still loving it! 


Since my original post (http://gccirc.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/ryans-circumcision-experience.html) and last update (http://gccirc.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/update-ryans-circumcision-experience.html) I've also found my camera with all my before and just after photos, so I can finally show you my complete experience.




Well this is my penis with it's original foreskin around 4.5 years ago now. As you can see I had quite alot of foreskin, which still covered the entire head even when erect. Whilst in these images all looks good and healthy - pulling back the skin (or trying to) said a different story.


As you can see in the photos above, I clearly had the white ring of scar tissue as the result of contracting BXO (Balanitis xerotica obliterans) - which also caused the reddening and tightening of the surrounding foreskin (Phimosis). The BXO also affected the tip of my glans around the meatus and I believe had started to constrict the ureathral opening. 

I also had a very tight frenulum which didn't help either and would sometimes tear very slightly during sex or masturbation - which would bleed and hurt like hell!



My first day being circumcised! Whilst it looks worse for wear with all the bruises and stitches, it was only very mildly sore. I think a paper cut was more painful that a circumcision! The only thing that made it uncomfortable was those damn stitches being so long!



I quickly trimmed down the stitches so they didn't keep catching on my underwear.


It was around this time my first stitch (accidentially) came out and from here I encouraged the remainder to come out too.


Finally all of the stitches are out! There's still some swelling and the scar still raised and 'fresh' looking.


Now there's no swelling and the scar line is almost invisible. I've ended up with a low and loose cut, and no more tight frenulum. 

Whilst technically I have lost 'thousands if not millions' of nerve endings with the removal of my foreskin - it's definitely increased what I can now feel and is more pleasurable.

It's no longer painful to pull the skin back, I can 'thrust' away without fearing for another frenulum tear, I can feel more with the head exposed during intercourse. Plus I think it looks better than the elephant trunk or turkey waddle!

Anyway thanks for keeping the blog going, it's been great to see other people's experiences.

Cheers,
Ryan
Share on :
(4 YEARS ON!) Ryan's Circumcision Experience! (UPDATE)
(4 YEARS ON!) Ryan's Circumcision Experience! (UPDATE)
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5