James' Circumcision Experience

He recently sent me this pictures. He was circumcised when he was 12 years old and is now 35 years old. It is a very nice, loose circumcision!

Cheers

This are some photos of my circumcised penis.

I grew up uncut until 12 and I never had any problem with my foreskin. it could be retracted easily so I was not cut for medical reasons. 

Since I didn't want to be different from other boys in my age, I agreed to get circumcised.
So I was cut at 12 under local anesthesia with the freehand method.

It was totally painless during the procedure but I had severe pain for the first few hours after the local anesthesia effect was gone.

It took me almost 2 months to feel normal again and be able to do all sorts of normal activities.
I don't have any per-op photos but as you can see the result is a loose and low cut.

there is enough skin left to cover the glans  when I am flaccid  but as soon as I get hard the skin rolls back behind the glans.

I have so much skin mobility that  I can pull the skin half way over the glans when it is hard. 
the good thing is I have some excess skin to masturbate with but I think tight cuts have a better look.

You can see the photos and let me know what you think.










Share on :
James' Circumcision Experience
James' Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5