Miguel's Circumcision Experience

Below is Miguel's circumcision experience from Spain! This post contains all pre-circ photos!
Thanks for sending them in. 

Interestingly, according to Wikipedia, less than 2% of Spaniards are circumcised.


Miguel's Story

My name is Miguel, I from Spain. This is my experience of going through an adult circumcision at the age of 20 years old. I've been uncircumcised since birth and I have never fully retracted my foreskin during an erection. In my teens and up until then, it seemed impossible to retract my foreskin. I realized by age 17 that I must either get circumcised or figure out a way to stretch my foreskin. I saw a urologist and started using topical creams because circumcision seemed too extreme and painful. I was finally able to retract my foreskin when flaccid fairly easily, but very tight when erect. It would roll past back the head when having sex but it felt like a tight grip on my penis head and it would cause me to lose my erection at times, unless I was super stimulated. My head was also very sensitive from not being exposed most of the time and felt uncomfortable to dry touch.

Sex just became difficult and kind of painful so I really wanted to remedy the problem immediately. It was making my sex life not too enjoyable and it prevented me from having fulfilling relationships. After 3 years of considering going through this procedure, I finally decided to get a circumcision.












Share on :
Miguel's Circumcision Experience
Miguel's Circumcision Experience
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5