(UPDATE) Miguel's Circumcision

An update to the previous post. Miguel is healing great and has sent some post-circ photos.


Update

I am satisfied with the the decision I've made, it was the best decision I have ever made of my life. My sex life has improved massively.  I was a little worried about the loss of sensitivity so many people talk about, but it was not the case at all. In fact it was quite the opposite. I have never had better sex. The sensation around the tip was so amazing; it feels like I am on the verge of an orgasm most of the way through. I have much more sexual pleasure now than I ever had when most of my foreskin was uncut! At first the friction against my clothing caused more frequent erections, but eventually I got used to it and this really isn't a problem.

I can hardly remember how it is to have a foreskin. But I have to say I would rather be circumcised. It looks better and is cleaner, although I liked playing with the skin before. I do not feel I have lost foreskin, but rather that I have gained a circumcision. Knowing what I know now, my resistance and abhorrence to circumcision was completely unfounded. I am very pleased with the results and would not want my foreskin back!  I know first hand the disadvantages a foreskin offers and the liberating feeling of having the head of the penis exposed for all time.






Share on :
(UPDATE) Miguel's Circumcision
(UPDATE) Miguel's Circumcision
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5