Sumit is Considering Circumcision - Advice!?


Sumit emailed me regarding his tight foreskin and wanted advice on whether he should get circumcised or not. Any advice would be appreciated!

Here is his brief story. 

My name is Sumit and I am from India. I am a full grown 28 years old male with a good physique. I have a severe condition of phimosis as i cannot even stretch the foreskin just to see the tip of my penis gland. Maybe this is because i had a surgery done to my penis when i was somewhere around 8-10. I really do not remember what surgery it was but it had something to do with filling up of the penis like a balloon while urinating. 

I have researched a lot and came to know about circumcision . I am posting my story because I believe some of the people on the website have undergone this procedure and they can guide me about the pros and cons of it. 

I have attached a few images of how my penis looks.

Please so share the link of the post so that i can keep in touch.





Share on :
Sumit is Considering Circumcision - Advice!?
Sumit is Considering Circumcision - Advice!?
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5