BEFORE C-DAY

So I am a 22 year old living on the Gold Coast in Australia. I have always been happy and comfortable with my body except for my foreskin. I have friends and family who are cut and they all love it. They wouldn't change it for a thing. As a child I have always been told that I have been left intact as it is my decision later in life. I think both of those played on my mind my life and for the last 6+ years I have wanted to do this. For most of that, I have kept my foreskin bad behind the glans and have enjoyed the look and cleanliness of doing so. But there is still the big bunching up. During sex I always felt that the foreskin was taking away more than it was helping by just sliding up and down. And that if I didn't have it then I would feel a lot more

I have spent a significant amount of time researching all of it. Trawling through all the good and the bad sites. All the other blogs of people that have had it done and found some interesting but a lot of sites are just full of complete crap about reduced sensitivity and erectile function etc.


So this is the day before. All is fine and just spent the day enjoying (and somewhat disliking) the time I had left with my foreskin. As you can see, it is normal and works well. The doctor referred to it during my consult as a "perfect foreskin" as it moves well and isn't long or tight. 



The morning of the operation!

Share on :
BEFORE C-DAY
BEFORE C-DAY
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5