DAY FIVE - 30/03/13

 So Day 5 is over and it went well. I have been covering him in Kenacomb non-stop and have realised that it swells up when I have the bandages off for a long period of time (6 hours this morning for some air). So I will be keeping him night and tight from now on. But as you can see, the head is still bruised slightly and kinda swollen which means I am still having  pleasant sit down wees..... Haha.

So far I am still really happy with the results. You might notice a line just past the incision line, this is remaining marker pen that was used in the surgery, it is a very decent pen and is not wanting to come off anymore! Haha. But still uber happy, a nice and neat line and since the op:
No bleeding
No pain
No oozing
No painful erections
I love my doctor's work and having looked at a lot of other circumcision blogs, I would (at this stage anyway) very happily recommended the Gold Coast Circumcisions clinic to anyone considering getting it done. Along with no unsightly big spiky stitches that everyone comments that they have! I am unsure of whether that means that I won't have an equally aesthetic result as them although Dr Read assured me that it will look great within a few months (full healing completed after 6 months). If it continues the way it's going then I will be happy. 

I looked back at my Day 0 pics before and it disgusts me. I have never liked it and I feel like a part of me has finally become what I wanted. I dunno.




Share on :
DAY FIVE - 30/03/13
DAY FIVE - 30/03/13
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5