DAY THREE - 28/03/13

So far on a pain scale on 1 to 10 with 10 being unbearable, it has at MOST been a 1!! Including the surgery and bandage removals. I have been really pleased with the results but Dr Read advised that it was going to swell up more over the first week. This is also because of the high circumcision I requested with a lot of remaining mucosa tissue (inner foreskin) which starts to retain fluids and takes time for it to heal and start draining again. I have read on other sites that this swelling will go down after 10-ish days so I am really not worried.

The head is bruised and swollen. When I pee... It goes straight, and left and right.... Haha it is a mess. So nice sit down wees for me for the next few days still!! Haha





Share on :
DAY THREE - 28/03/13
DAY THREE - 28/03/13
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5