DAY ONE - 26/03/13

So the day of the surgery I went to the doctors office (Gold Coast Circumcision, Nerang St, Gold Coast) and saw Dr. Read. He is a busy man but definitely knows what he was doing! I told him what I wanted and showed him a picture so I could be sure we were on the same page. I went in at 12pm and got my penis covered in numbing cream and came back an hour later. I lay on the operating table, had an injection of happiness and then an injection in the other arm of valium. While that was taking effect, I had lines drawn on. However long later (30 mins?) I looked down expecting to see big black stitches like on other blogs I have seen, but instead saw a nice line of dissolvable stitches! It looked very neat!!




Ready to go home!

Share on :
DAY ONE - 26/03/13
DAY ONE - 26/03/13
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5