DAY ELEVEN - 05/04/13

So I was quite horny and went to bed... Middle of the night I woke up in quite a bit of pain! I unwrapped him and found that the rear stitches had split to my horror! (Pics below).

 I had actually stopped off at the doctors for a check up that evening because I could see they were getting loose already and he said that it is quite normal as they get pulled the most, especially if the scrotum is pulling that under skin even tighter. The doctor said it is not unusual for the skin to pull apart slightly... Which happened during the night, 6 hours later!

I have searching a multitude of other forums and blogs, this happens to a lot of people apparently. Most advised against using the antibacterial cream (I have been using Kenacomb) as this can prevent new skin from forming as it is fighting everything! So I stopped using that, although put some on my newly separated wound :-(

But instead of Kenacomb I have been putting Vaseline on the cut and bandaging him up. This is put on just to help the bandages get removed after, which I am doing on a daily basis before/after I shower.



AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Hurts more than it looks!!

Share on :
DAY ELEVEN - 05/04/13
DAY ELEVEN - 05/04/13
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5