DAY TWENTY - 14/04/13

Fairly self-explanatory pics today... Everything is starting to settle down. I am now using Vitamin E cream on the cut line which is slightly raised still but the Dr said that this will go down over the first few months but it doesn't look too horrible that I am not worrying about it haha.

The underside is still being pulled together by steri-strips. I am trying to leave them on for two days between changing now as I was changing everyday and I didn't feel that I was making any progress as the wound kept splitting again once I took them off... 

I love the height of the cut line. Dr Read did exactly what I asked for, even though he said he usually does a lower cut! But I have had a few feelings recently that maybe I shouldn't have done it. I think that this is to do with the fact that there has been issues (along with a couple of minor surgeries recently that haven't gone to plan AND a bad head cold) that has kind of just made me think a bit too much... 

With the photos, you can see there are still a few white stitches around the left side still that I am going to try tweezer them out... But only if they want to come out. The incision line is looking quite good I think, slightly bumpy and raised but I am more worried about the splitting underneath.

 




Share on :
DAY TWENTY - 14/04/13
DAY TWENTY - 14/04/13
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5