DAY TWENTY-EIGHT - 22/04/13

Soooooo..... Four weeks. I think everything is looking pretty good now! Still avoiding sex and everything is still definitely fresh still. Even after a month it's still sensitive haha.

The mucosa tissue is still slightly puffy and the circ line is still a little 'solid'... Like scar tissue, embedded stitches solid. But still flexible. I imagine these two things will go away with time and at the same time. I imagine the mucosa isn't actually too puffy but do to the tightness of the cut line at the moment, it makes it look worse than it really is.

But overall, I am REALLY happy with it.
I think it looks really good IN COMPARISON to what it looked like before this!


 




Share on :
DAY TWENTY-EIGHT - 22/04/13
DAY TWENTY-EIGHT - 22/04/13
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5