DAY SIXTEEN - 10/04/13

Current photos.. As you can see he is still a tad swollen. On the whole, I am very happy with Dr Read's work. Once the swelling goes down, then I imagine some of the bunching behind the head will go away as well. But even if it doesn't, it is still a lot better than having a whole foreskin bunched behind there (which is how I used to keep it until I had the surgery).

Called the doctor today about the wound on my little guy. He said it is not unusual and to buy some steri-strips and pull the wound together.

Here is what he looks like now though. Doesn't hurt at all.





It looks so gruesome in this picture! I swear it's not actually that bad. It honestly doesn't even hurt, doesn't bleed, but does weep a little... But bring on the steri-strips haha.
 
Share on :
DAY SIXTEEN - 10/04/13
DAY SIXTEEN - 10/04/13
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5